Kyphosis or forward rounding of your upper back and other problems like T.B of the spine, in, most cases, require some amount of external support for better stabilization of the thoracic spine. The thoracic appliance helps in giving firm support to the thoracic spine and straightening the curve.
- Apply the posterior extension in the thoracic region in such a way that the posterior bars come on either side of the spine
- Tighten the elastic corset in the anterior region of the body for a better fit
- Then adjust the shoulder straps to correct the shoulder posture
- Bring ends of the straps around the bilateral armpits and insert them through the buckle
- Pull both the straps simultaneously with equal pressure
- Attach the hook & loop by fixing the Hooks on the loops in the lower part of the brace
- Apply the additional strap